- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
South Tarawa weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The April weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in April?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in South Tarawa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Tarawa in April 2022. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:28||18:35|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:23||18:32|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:20||18:30|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.