- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
South Tarawa weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The August weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in August?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in South Tarawa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Tarawa in August 2021. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:29||18:39|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:27||18:37|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:24||18:32|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.