- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
South Tarawa weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 200200 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The February weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in February?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in February?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in South Tarawa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 200mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Tarawa in February 2022. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:39||18:43|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:40||18:44|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:38||18:43|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.