- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
South Tarawa weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The July weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in July?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in South Tarawa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 164mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Tarawa in July 2021. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:25||18:37|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:28||18:39|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:29||18:39|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.