- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
South Tarawa weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The October weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in October?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in October?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in South Tarawa in October and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Tarawa in October 2021. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:14||18:20|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:11||18:16|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:09||18:13|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kiribati in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.