- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
South Tarawa weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The May weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in May?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in May?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in South Tarawa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for South Tarawa in May 2021. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:20||18:30|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:18||18:29|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:19||18:31|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.