- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
South Tarawa weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kiribati
How hot is it in South Tarawa in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in November?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in South Tarawa in November and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Tarawa in November 2020. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:09||18:13|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:10||18:14|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:15||18:18|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kiribati in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.