- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Santiago weather in June 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The June weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santiago in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Santiago in June, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santiago in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Santiago in June and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santiago in June 2020. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:38||17:42|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:44||17:41|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:47||17:45|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Chile
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Santiago
Where's hot in Chile in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.