- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Bolivia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
La Paz weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in La Paz in June, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in June - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in La Paz in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in La Paz in June and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Paz in June 2020. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:54||18:07|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:59||18:08|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:02||18:11|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.