- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
La Paz weather in June 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to La Paz weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in La Paz in June is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -5°C (23°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Paz in June 2020. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:54||18:07|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:59||18:08|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:02||18:11|
- Find cheap flights to Bolivia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Popular Bolivia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details