- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Dushanbe weather in July 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Dushanbe, Tajikistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Dushanbe in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Dushanbe in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dushanbe in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dushanbe in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dushanbe in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dushanbe in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dushanbe in July 2020. Select a month to view Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:04||19:53|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:14||19:48|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:26||19:36|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Tajikistan in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tajikistan in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.