- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Dushanbe weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tajikistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Tajikistan
The July weather guide for Dushanbe, Tajikistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dushanbe in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Dushanbe in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dushanbe in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dushanbe in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dushanbe in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dushanbe in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dushanbe in July 2022. Select a month to view Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:04||19:53|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:13||19:48|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:25||19:37|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.