- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Dushanbe weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tajikistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Tajikistan
The February weather guide for Dushanbe, Tajikistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dushanbe in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Dushanbe in February, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dushanbe in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dushanbe in February - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dushanbe in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Dushanbe in February and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dushanbe in February 2022. Select a month to view Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:31||17:47|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:17||18:01|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:59||18:16|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.