- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Dushanbe weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tajikistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Tajikistan
The August weather guide for Dushanbe, Tajikistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dushanbe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Dushanbe in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dushanbe in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dushanbe in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dushanbe in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dushanbe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dushanbe in August 2022. Select a month to view Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:26||19:36|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:40||19:18|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:53||18:57|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.