- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Santiago weather in July 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santiago in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Santiago in July, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santiago in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Santiago in July and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santiago in July 2020. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:47||17:46|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:43||17:54|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:34||18:03|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Chile
- Book cheap hotels in Concepcion, Santiago & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Santiago
Where's hot in Chile in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.