- Save on family train tickets to/from Stansted Airport
- Family tickets apply for up to 2 adults & 3 children
- Pay for adults & children 15 & under go free
London weather in February 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for London, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to London weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in London in February is a cold 7°C (45°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 23% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 37mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
London sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for London in February 2020. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:40||16:49|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:15||17:15|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:47||17:40|
- Book new SuperRooms at Travelodge hotels in 2019/2020
- Enjoy extra comforts such as power shower & ambient lighting
- Rooms at London Farringdon, Waterloo, Central Euston & Central City Rd
More UK destinations
- Fort William
- Scilly Isles
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details