- Explore National Trust holiday properties in the UK
- Search by destination or filter by accommodation type
- Narrow search by facilities, amenities, ratings & more
National Trust Holidays
Visit National Trust Holidays* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (Covid-19).
- Top deals on UK accommodation
- Dog friendly accommodation
- Beach & coastal holiday cottages
- Quirky UK holiday cottages
- Latest UK bothies & bunkhouses
Did you know you could book holidays with the National Trust? Take your pick from a wide range of destinations (think rural, beach, woodland, meadows) and accommodation (we're talking camping, country houses, hotels, bothies and more) across the UK.
National Trust Holidays promo codes & deals
Check out the latest promo codes and online deals from National Trust Holidays and save on cottages, bothies, bunkhouses, camping, glamping and hotels in England, Wales and Northern Ireland for 2022/2023.
- Find dog friendly places to stay in the UK
- Browse National Trust properties allowing dogs
- Including cottages, camping, bothies & bunkhouses
- Discover coastal National Trust properties in the UK
- Book accommodation in Cornwall, Devon, Wales & Dorset
- Plus Yorkshire, East Anglia, Northern Ireland & more
- Check out unique holiday accommodation in the UK
- Includes castles & quirky holiday cottages & houses
- Plus rural & coastal hideaways
- Browse accommodation with National Trust Holidays
- Book stays in bothies, bunkhouses, camping barns & more
- Stay in Cornwall, Lake District, Wales, Devon, Dorset & more
Why book with National Trust Holidays?
For a break with many differences, quirks and treats, you can't beat a stay with National Trust Holidays*. It has an impressive portfolio of properties all over England, Wales and Northern Ireland, located everywhere from historic cities and landscaped gardens to dramatic coastlines and rural countryside.
Its award-winning customer service - awarded travel brand of the year in the 2021 Which? Awards - means that there's always someone on hand before, during and after your stay.
What's more, if you want to travel as a family*, take the dog* or are looking for an accessible property*, you will find all of these too. When you book with National Trust Holidays, you can count on the following:
- a sense of history - the very nature of National Trust properties means you're likely to get a good dose of history with any stay, be it in a medieval cottage or Art Deco villa
- surprising properties - you can take your pick from the traditional to the weird and wonderful; think lighthouses, farmhouses, mansions or an observatory
- exclusive access - when you stay in a National Trust property, chances are you'll gain behind the scenes access once the gates have closed to the public; naturally, you'll have free access to National Trust visitor attractions during your stay as well
- supporting conservation - each stay means more money going towards conserving the history and heritage of valuable estates, properties, landmarks and more
Popular holiday destinations
There are over 500 options to choose from when booking holiday accommodation with National Trust Holidays*, from cottages to camping and glamping. Properties can be found across England as well as in Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Cotswolds, Gloucestershire*
- Isle of Wight*
- Lake District, Cumbria*
- Northern Ireland*
- Peak District, Derbyshire*
Types of accommodation
National Trust Holidays offers a wide variety of properties including holiday cottages, bothies and bunkhouses. Learn more by selecting a type of accommodation below:
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.