- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Fiji
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Suva weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 293293 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Suva, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Suva sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Suva in February 2020. Select a month to view Suva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:52||18:47|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:59||18:41|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:05||18:33|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Fiji in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fiji in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.