- Check out the best deals on holidays & hotels worldwide
- Select a destination to see popular hotels & apartments
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Port Townsend weather in December 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Port Townsend, Washington shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Port Townsend in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Port Townsend in December, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Townsend in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Townsend in December - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Port Townsend in December?
The average sea temperature around Port Townsend in December is 8°C.
Does it rain in Port Townsend in December?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Port Townsend in December and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Port Townsend sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Townsend in December 2020. Select a month to view Port Townsend sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:41||16:19|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:56||16:18|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:01||16:28|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Washington in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Washington in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.