- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Kigali weather in December 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Kigali, Rwanda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kigali weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kigali in December is a warm 25°C (77°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 101mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kigali sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kigali in December 2019. Select a month to view Kigali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:42||17:55|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:48||18:02|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:56||18:10|
- Find cheap flights to Rwanda with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Rwanda destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.