- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Kigali weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Rwanda with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Kigali, Rwanda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Rwanda
How hot is it in Kigali in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Kigali in December with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kigali in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kigali in December - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kigali in December?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Kigali in December and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Kigali sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kigali in December 2020. Select a month to view Kigali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||05:42||17:56|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||05:48||18:03|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||05:56||18:10|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Rwanda destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.