- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Kigali weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Rwanda with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Kigali, Rwanda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Rwanda
How hot is it in Kigali in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kigali in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kigali in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kigali in June - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kigali in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Kigali in June and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Kigali sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kigali in June 2021. Select a month to view Kigali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:57||17:58|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:00||18:01|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:03||18:04|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Rwanda destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.