- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Kigali weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Rwanda with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Rwanda
The April weather guide for Kigali, Rwanda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kigali in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Kigali in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kigali in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kigali in April - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kigali in April?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Kigali in April and the average monthly rainfall is 186mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kigali sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kigali in April 2022. Select a month to view Kigali sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:01||18:06|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:58||18:02|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:56||17:58|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.