- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Kigali weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Rwanda with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Kigali, Rwanda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Rwanda
How hot is it in Kigali in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kigali in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kigali in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kigali in July - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kigali in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kigali in July and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Kigali sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kigali in July 2020. Select a month to view Kigali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:03||18:04|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:05||18:06|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:05||18:07|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Rwanda destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.