- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Ghardaia weather in December 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Ghardaia, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ghardaia weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ghardaia in December is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ghardaia in December 2019. Select a month to view Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:29||17:40|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:40||17:42|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:47||17:50|
- Find low prices on flights to Algeria
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Popular Algeria destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details