- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Ghardaia weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The March weather guide for Ghardaia, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghardaia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Ghardaia in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghardaia in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghardaia in March - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghardaia in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Ghardaia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ghardaia in March 2022. Select a month to view Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:13||18:43|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:54||18:54|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:35||19:04|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.