- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Ghardaia weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The April weather guide for Ghardaia, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghardaia in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Ghardaia in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghardaia in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghardaia in April - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghardaia in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Ghardaia in April and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ghardaia in April 2022. Select a month to view Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:34||19:05|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:16||19:15|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:00||19:26|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.