- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Ghardaia weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The November weather guide for Ghardaia, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghardaia in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Ghardaia in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghardaia in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghardaia in November - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghardaia in November?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Ghardaia in November and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ghardaia in November 2021. Select a month to view Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:03||17:55|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:15||17:45|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:28||17:40|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.