- Book BA flights to Europe from £26 one-way
- Fly to European beach holiday destinations
- Including the Majorca, Larnaca, Barcelona & Malta
Ghardaia weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The February weather guide for Ghardaia, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghardaia in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Ghardaia in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghardaia in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghardaia in February - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghardaia in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Ghardaia in February and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ghardaia in February 2022. Select a month to view Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:40||18:18|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:29||18:30|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:14||18:42|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.