- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Ghardaia weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The December weather guide for Ghardaia, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ghardaia in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Ghardaia in December, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghardaia in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghardaia in December - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghardaia in December?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Ghardaia in December and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ghardaia in December 2021. Select a month to view Ghardaia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:29||17:40|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:40||17:42|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:47||17:50|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.