- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Xi'an weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Xi'an, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Xi'an in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Xi'an in October, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xi'an in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xi'an in October - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Xi'an in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Xi'an in October and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Xi'an in October 2021. Select a month to view Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:39||18:29|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:50||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:03||17:52|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.