- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Xi'an weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Xi'an, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Xi'an in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Xi'an in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xi'an in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xi'an in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Xi'an in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Xi'an in August and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Xi'an in August 2021. Select a month to view Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:55||19:46|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:06||19:31|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:17||19:12|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.