- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Xi'an weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Xi'an, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Xi'an in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Xi'an in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xi'an in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xi'an in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Xi'an in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Xi'an in April and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Xi'an in April 2022. Select a month to view Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:32||19:05|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:14||19:16|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:56||19:27|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.