- Browse latest special offers from Niccolo Hotels
- Book hotels with discounted rates in Hong Kong, China
- Receive additional discounts & benefits
Xi'an weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Xi'an, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Xi'an in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Xi'an in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xi'an in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xi'an in March - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Xi'an in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Xi'an in March and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Xi'an in March 2022. Select a month to view Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:14||18:40|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:54||18:52|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:33||19:04|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.