- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Xi'an weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Xi'an, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Xi'an in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Xi'an in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xi'an in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xi'an in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Xi'an in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Xi'an in July and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Xi'an in July 2022. Select a month to view Xi'an sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:36||20:00|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:44||19:56|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:54||19:47|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.