- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Haikou weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Haikou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Haikou in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Haikou in February, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haikou in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haikou in February - that's 31% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haikou in February?
The average sea temperature around Haikou in February is 20°C.
Does it rain in Haikou in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Haikou in February and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Haikou sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Haikou in February 2022. Select a month to view Haikou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:14||18:30|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:09||18:37|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:59||18:43|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Where is hot in China in February for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.