- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Haikou weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Haikou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How hot is it in Haikou in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Haikou in February, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haikou in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haikou in February - that's 31% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haikou in February?
The average sea temperature around Haikou in February is 20°C.
Does it rain in Haikou in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Haikou in February and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Haikou sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Haikou in February 2021. Select a month to view Haikou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:14||18:30|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:08||18:37|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:59||18:43|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.