- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Haikou weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 237237 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Haikou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How hot is it in Haikou in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Haikou in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haikou in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haikou in August - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haikou in August?
The average sea temperature around Haikou in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Haikou in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Haikou in August and the average monthly rainfall is 237mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Haikou in August?
On average 4 days in August in Haikou are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Haikou sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Haikou in August 2020. Select a month to view Haikou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:14||19:16|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:19||19:07|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:23||18:55|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.