- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Haikou weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 206206 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Haikou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Haikou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Haikou in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haikou in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haikou in July - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haikou in July?
The average sea temperature around Haikou in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Haikou in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Haikou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 206mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Haikou in July?
On average 2.4 days in July in Haikou are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Haikou sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Haikou in July 2022. Select a month to view Haikou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:03||19:22|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:08||19:21|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:13||19:16|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.