- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Haikou weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Haikou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Haikou in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Haikou in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haikou in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haikou in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haikou in April?
The average sea temperature around Haikou in April is 24°C.
Does it rain in Haikou in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Haikou in April and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Haikou sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Haikou in April 2022. Select a month to view Haikou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:33||18:53|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:21||18:57|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:10||19:02|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.