- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Haikou weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Haikou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Haikou in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Haikou in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Haikou in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Haikou in October - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Haikou in October?
The average sea temperature around Haikou in October is 27°C.
Does it rain in Haikou in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Haikou in October and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Haikou in October?
On average 2 days in October in Haikou are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Haikou sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Haikou in October 2021. Select a month to view Haikou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:29||18:27|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:34||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:40||18:05|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.