- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Limbe weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cameroon
The January weather guide for Limbe, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Limbe in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Limbe in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Limbe in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Limbe in January - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Limbe in January?
The average sea temperature around Limbe in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Limbe in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Limbe in January and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Limbe sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Limbe in January 2022. Select a month to view Limbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:30||18:24|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:35||18:30|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:38||18:35|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Where is hot in Cameroon in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.