- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Limbe weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 254254 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cameroon
The May weather guide for Limbe, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Limbe in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Limbe in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Limbe in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Limbe in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Limbe in May?
The average sea temperature around Limbe in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Limbe in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Limbe in May and the average monthly rainfall is 254mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Limbe sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Limbe in May 2022. Select a month to view Limbe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:13||18:28|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:10||18:29|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:11||18:31|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.