- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Limbe weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cameroon
The March weather guide for Limbe, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Limbe in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Limbe in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Limbe in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Limbe in March - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Limbe in March?
The average sea temperature around Limbe in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Limbe in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Limbe in March and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Limbe sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Limbe in March 2021. Select a month to view Limbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:34||18:37|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:29||18:35|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:23||18:32|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Cameroon in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.