- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Limbe weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 523523 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cameroon
The July weather guide for Limbe, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Limbe in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Limbe in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Limbe in July?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Limbe in July - that's 19% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Limbe in July?
The average sea temperature around Limbe in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Limbe in July?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Limbe in July and the average monthly rainfall is 523mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Limbe sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Limbe in July 2022. Select a month to view Limbe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:17||18:38|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:19||18:39|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:21||18:38|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.