- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Limbe weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cameroon
The November weather guide for Limbe, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Limbe in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Limbe in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Limbe in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Limbe in November - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Limbe in November?
The average sea temperature around Limbe in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Limbe in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Limbe in November and the average monthly rainfall is 126mm.
Limbe sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Limbe in November 2020. Select a month to view Limbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:08||18:06|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:10||18:06|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:15||18:09|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Cameroon in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.