- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Limbe weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2727 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 538538 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cameroon
The August weather guide for Limbe, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Limbe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Limbe in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Limbe in August?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Limbe in August - that's 15% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Limbe in August?
The average sea temperature around Limbe in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Limbe in August?
There are usually 27 days with some rain in Limbe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 538mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Limbe sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Limbe in August 2021. Select a month to view Limbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:21||18:38|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:20||18:35|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:18||18:29|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Where is hot in Cameroon in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.