- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Limbe weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 450450 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cameroon
The September weather guide for Limbe, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Limbe in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Limbe in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Limbe in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Limbe in September - that's 22% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Limbe in September?
The average sea temperature around Limbe in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Limbe in September?
There are usually 26 days with some rain in Limbe in September and the average monthly rainfall is 450mm.
Limbe sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Limbe in September 2021. Select a month to view Limbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:18||18:29|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:14||18:22|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:11||18:15|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Cameroon in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.