- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Tshabong weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The March weather guide for Tshabong, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tshabong in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Tshabong in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tshabong in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tshabong in March - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tshabong in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Tshabong in March and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tshabong in March 2022. Select a month to view Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:24||19:01|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:32||18:46|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:39||18:30|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.