- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Tshabong weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The February weather guide for Tshabong, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tshabong in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Tshabong in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tshabong in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tshabong in February - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tshabong in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Tshabong in February and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tshabong in February 2022. Select a month to view Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:05||19:22|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:15||19:14|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:23||19:02|
- Save an extra 10% on rates by becoming a member
- Sign up for free to access extra savings
- Enjoy holidays in Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.