- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Tshabong weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The May weather guide for Tshabong, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tshabong in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Tshabong in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tshabong in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tshabong in May - that's 87% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tshabong in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Tshabong in May and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tshabong in May 2022. Select a month to view Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:54||18:01|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:02||17:52|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:09||17:47|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.