- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Tshabong weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The April weather guide for Tshabong, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tshabong in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tshabong in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tshabong in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tshabong in April - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tshabong in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tshabong in April and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tshabong in April 2022. Select a month to view Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:39||18:29|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:46||18:15|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:53||18:02|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.